Friday, January 21, 2011

I am Committed to the Party by Aurea Cardiel


I am registered and I support La Raza Unida Party, because it reflects my values and beliefs. La Raza Unida represents community and caring for one another. It also is family friendly and keeps in mind future generations as well as the present generations, which is very important to me as a single mother. I want to make sure that this world is better for my son when he is grown and raising his children.

I also grew up with in this party. I was part of La Raza Unida Youth Committee and from that experience I have learned so much. I learned of past revolutions and revolutionaries, of my culture, of current issues facing our communities, and of life skills. La Raza Unida has been a big part of my growth as a community activist/organizer.

La Raza Unida has made a huge impact on who I am today, and that is why I am committed to the party.

No comments: