Monday, January 24, 2011

A Way of Life by Enrique Cardiel


I am registered with La Raza Unida because to me it represents my way of life. A way where we make sure that all have what they need to thrive and grow. A way were we have to be strong enough to take care of each other. We the idea of “we the people” taking care of our common welfare is a reality.

We need by the people and for the people to be a strong reality. The market is not providing jobs, housing, or quality health care. So we need to find ways to make that happen. The people who have chosen to register LRU are some of the most dedicated advocates and I am proud to stand with them to make the world a better place for all of us.

I will continue to be registered LRU because our government has chosen to redistribute the wealth toward the wealthiest of society. That needs to change, and it will not change without a strong people's movement and political parties that are openly for regular working people. We need a family friendly economy and real democracy! And I believe that's what LRU stands for!!!

No comments: